Sunday, March 3, 2013

Almost a Year

I can't believe I have gone almost a year without blogging. The longest I've ever gone without journaling of some kind since my first diary at age eight. This has also been the most emotionally difficult year of my life. I truly believe they are connected. Not that this year would have been all sunshine and roses, but I think I would have processed everything better, had I kept up with my writing.
We've gone this entire year without a home Internet connection, and thus my posting--with only John's smartphone--was not exactly practical. But we will be moving soon, and I am determined to get and keep a connection in our new home. I need the outlet.

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. I haven't blogged in ages (See your sidebar for confirmation ;) )...just don't have the time. But I really NEED to. I need to find a way to get back at it on a regular basis. Can't wait to read more from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're blogging again! I've missed your writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you blog. It's my outlet too. I almost stopped blogging recently but need the place to share and vent.
    Praying for your upcoming move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to read your update. Now keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Prayers for you and your family as you move. Praying 2013 is a year you find yourself overtaken by HIS blessings! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete