Friday, December 16, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

At the most wonderful time of the year. We are on our way to Florida at a high rate of speed. Some of you may remember that our reward for getting out of debt was a trip to Disney World. Sadly, this is not THAT trip, but, happily, my sister wanted to give this trip to our family for Christmas, so she financing around 85% of our holiday vacation. You can't beat that! This is my third visit America's fun capital--I went as a teen in the summer, in 2006 (7 months pregnant) in the spring, and can't wait to see what a Christmas visit is like. It is just eight of us speeding down the interstate. After much internal see-sawing, I agreed to leave Levi with his Ne-Ne (very dear sister from church) and Grandma. Levi, for all of his many virtues, is a terrible traveler. He will not remember it, and I would spend a good portion of my day sitting on a bench trying to figure out how I was going to heat the next bottle. Blech! But it will be the longest I have ever been away from any of the kids (with the exception of Rina)while still in their infancy, and I will miss him horribly. I know better than to think He will miss me. He will be too greatly spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment